Marin Headlands - Fort Cronkhite - Point Bonita Lighthouse
It seems like we love to travel when its gloomy and rainy. But I'm not complaining especially when our drought stricken State is getting some love from Mother Nature. Today was another 'Mako Photography Day'. It was a little difficult at times when it was pouring rain hiking up a hill or when gusts of wind appeared out of no where. But the views we saw and the pictures we took are priceless and made the trip well worth our time.
A couple posts back, I posted about this part of the Marin Headlands where we hiked up to Hill 88. Well, thankfully I didn't relive that hike again...probably just 1/8 of it and I was already out breath! Haha :)
 |
| Hiking up to the bunker in the pouring rain |
 |
| Point Bonita Lighthouse |
 |
| Too cool for school |
 |
| Wee ^^ |
 |
It was really hard taking this picture because of the crazy wind
and trying grip to my phone so it wouldn't fall into the ocean below
|
 |
| Photobomber -_- |
Comments
Post a Comment