San Francisco
We've always gone to the city for fun, sight seeing, and shopping. Whenever we ate, it was a last minute thought Yelping the closest most decent restaurant. However, today we made this trip to the city unique! We made it a FOOD DAY! Yes, we were only focusing on food and places that we've been wanting to try out. We chose a handful of places and made sure we went there. Although, after the first restaurant I wasn't sure I was able to eat anymore that day and by mid-day we were stuffed. Wish we had more room for more food, but I'm sure we'll be back for another food day!

Restaurants:
Mission Chinese Food
2234 Mission St
Lung Shan Restaurant San Francisco, CA 94110
Boba Guys
3491 19th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
The Chairman
670 Larkin St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Restaurants:
Mission Chinese Food
2234 Mission St
Lung Shan Restaurant San Francisco, CA 94110
Boba Guys
3491 19th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
The Chairman
670 Larkin St
San Francisco, CA 94102




Comments
Post a Comment