Dipsea Garden - Stinson Beach
Venue hunting begins! I've always thought that when the day comes to planning my own wedding I'd be more than ecstatic to do so. But in reality, no wonder why people hire wedding planners. Wedding planning is not for the faint of heart, especially planning on a budget. Mako and I have been planning and researching venues for weeks now and know that if we want a particular venue we'd have to book it asap. It's no a joke, its a crazy industry.
After tons of research in town, out of town, and every where in between...I finally came across the most quaint and beautiful garden you can imagine near the ocean. What made it even better was that it was in Stinson beach, a little beach town that I adore. So we reached out to the owners of Dipsea Gardens and exchanged emails for a few days and planned a visit.
I was not disappointed. I could just already imagine myself walking down the grass, over looking the Pacific Ocean. What a view. This was going to be our top contender.
After tons of research in town, out of town, and every where in between...I finally came across the most quaint and beautiful garden you can imagine near the ocean. What made it even better was that it was in Stinson beach, a little beach town that I adore. So we reached out to the owners of Dipsea Gardens and exchanged emails for a few days and planned a visit.
I was not disappointed. I could just already imagine myself walking down the grass, over looking the Pacific Ocean. What a view. This was going to be our top contender.








Comments
Post a Comment